||Please determine which level of membership applies to your company.
WiMAX Forum members enjoy the following benefits:
- Eligible to serve in Working Groups and Task Groups with right to access, contribute to, and vote on Working Group projects and technical specifications in members-only website.
- Right to participate as a Working Group Officer or Task Group Lead.
- Eligible to run for election to open seats on the Board of Directors.
- Right to use WiMAX, WiGRID, and AeroMACS certified logos.
- Right to submit products for WiMAX Forum Certification as a manufacturer and, subsequently, have your “WiMAX Forum Certified” products included in our online product showcase.
- Right to attend Working Group face-to-face meetings, certification events, and Member Conferences, having the ability to network with other member companies.
Membership fees are based on the organization type of the member company. Activation will occur immediately upon receipt of full payment of membership dues.
The membership renewal fee is due on December 1 of each year.
Annual Fee for Membership:
|Network Operators or Users of the technology
|Manufacturers or Systems Integrators
If you have questions related to the membership level that applies to your company, please contact Membership Services at info@WiMAXForum.org.
||Fill out the online application at the link below, selecting your company type. After you complete this application, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do NOT receive this email, please contact Membership Services at info@WiMAXForum.org.
After we receive the application, Membership Services team reviews and gains the necessary approvals. This process normally takes 7-10 days if there are no questions regarding the application you submitted.
Once your membership application is approved, an invoice will then be generated, and upon receipt of payment you will receive via email a welcome package that will contain the following documents:
- WiMAX Forum Certification Program Overview
- WiMAX Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) (X.509 certificates)
- Technical Activities and Working Groups
- Contact Information for Regional Offices
- Procedures for registration
- WiMAX Forum Events Overview and Calendar
You will then have full access to our internal website to begin enjoying the benefits of membership within the WiMAX Forum. We will then contact you directly for an introductory session to help get started with your new membership.
Please click here to access the online application.
If you have any questions about the process please contact Membership Services at info@WiMAXForum.org. We will contact you promptly.